For RoboCup 2013, every team is free to select its own company for shipment of the robots. The 24th and 25th of June between 09.00 and 17.00, your goods can be delivered to the address below:
Theo Koomenlaan 1
Please note: Every team is responsible for receiving their own goods at the venue. RoboCup 2013 will not receive or store any goods.
Please note: Neither the RoboCup 2013 organisation nor the Foundation for Robotics Promotion is responsible for calamities, disputes or claims concerning direct agreements between competing teams in RoboCup 2013 and any shipper.
For questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping by MOL-Logistics
For shipping your goods to RoboCup 2013, we recommend MOL-logistics as shipper. Also if you choose for MOL-logistics, RoboCup 2013 will not be responsible for calamities, disputes or claims concerning direct agreements between competing teams in RoboCup 2013 and MOL-logistics. An overview with all the information for shipping via MOL-Logistics can be found in this document.
You can contact MOL-Logistics, also for questions, via email@example.com.
For a quick and smooth shipment to the venue, please pay attention to the following:
- Please inform the MOL-logistics office via firstname.lastname@example.org, before sending tournament goods.
- Please send the goods accompanied with an ATA Carnet.
- For on time delivery of your goods at the venue, your goods must arrive no later than
- Air Freight to Eindhoven or Amsterdam: 17 June 2013
- Non EU Road Freight: 17 June 2013
- EU Road Freight: 20 June 2013, 12.00 AM
- Hidden dangerous goods, batteries and other chemicals should be properly packed according to IATA regulations
- Be sure that all packages are clearly marked and labeled with the name and address of your team.